Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Day

On Saturday, it was sunny and 80 degrees! It was the most gorgeous day we've had this year so far. To enjoy the beautiful weather, Kyle, Peyton, and I met up with my parents down at the Inner Harbor. Here's me and my baby while we were waiting for my parents to come.


It was so crowded at the Harbor. I think everyone else in Baltimore had the same idea as we did. All of the restaurants were so packed. We finally decided to eat at a Spanish tapas restaurant. This is a picture of all of the food we ordered. The food tasted good, but it was fairly expensive for the small portions that you get. Also, our waitress was an idiot and none of the other staff spoke English, so I don't think we'll be returning to this place.

Here are all of us at dinner.

After dinner we just strolled around the Harbor. There is a merry-go-round that we were going to take Peyton on, but it wasn't operational. Boo. Here is a picture of the aquarium.
And Peyton loved looking at all of the boats. He would point and yell "Boat boat" over and over. We were pretty close to this boat when it was pulling out of the dock. Peyton waved goodbye to the people on board. In fact, Peyton is sitting with me right now and he is still getting excited and saying "Boat" while looking at this picture. We'll have to get him out on a boat sometime. I think he'd like it.

After walking around for a while, my mom decided that she wanted some ice cream. Peyton enjoyed that too. We didn't leave the harbor until after 8:00, which is Peyton's bed time, so of course, he fell asleep in the car in no time. We thought it was funny that he passed out with Kyle's hat on.

No comments: