Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

On Saturday we headed to a cook-out to celebrate my cousin's baby's baptism. There was a tornado watch in effect for all of Maryland and a tornado warning in effect for just Harford County. Guess where the party was? Luckily there were no tornadoes, and it didn't even rain.

The party was at my aunt and uncle's house. They have a pond in their backyard with lots of big goldfish. Here is Peyton feeding the fish some oatmeal.

My other cousin has a baby that is 9 days older than Peyton. My aunt watches her during the day, so there were lots of toys for Peyton to play with.

He rode in the car.
He cut the grass.
He rode on the tricycle.
He swung in the swing.
Sunday was Father's Day. Here's Peyton giving Daddy his card and presents.
Peyton gave Daddy a golf towel and a golf club cleaning kit. I gave him some golf balls.

We didn't really do anything special. I think Kyle had a good day anyway. He is such an awesome dad and Peyton is totally a daddy's boy. I loved Kyle before we had Peyton (duh!), but seeing them two together makes me love him so much more!

And, I'd also like to shout out to my dad, the original #1 dad! You're pretty great too.

No comments: