Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Birthday

This year, I celebrated my 29th (yikes!) birthday. My parents came over so that Kyle and I could go out to dinner without the kids. Before we left for dinner, Kyle and the boys gave me presents. I got a griddle/grill pan from Peyton and Hunter. It was exactly what I wanted (Yes, I bought it for myself...)
Kyle gave me a pretty big surprise -- a trip to go SKYDIVING!! I was instantly super excited and also terrified at the same time. I've always wanted to skydive, but the fact that it was actually going to happen made me a little nervous!
Kyle and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We go there when we don't have Hunter with us, because he can't even enter that restaurant because of all of the peanuts on the tables. I got a free appetizer because it was my birthday and we were stuffed after dinner.

We went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factor with my parents, Jeremy, and Jill the following weekend to celebrate. It was delicious, as always. Thanks for dinner, Mom and Dad! All in all, a great birthday.

No comments: