Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mother's Day

A few days before Mother's Day, Kyle and Peyton brought me these beautiful white roses (my favorite!)

I am lucky enough to be called 'Mommy' by the world's two cutest boys!

Peyton and I
Hunter and I

My two loves!
I got to sleep in on Mother's Day (mostly because Sundays are my sleep-in day, haha). Kyle and the boys also got me some presents! They got me two of these picture frames. I'm going to put the pictures of all of our nieces and nephews and lots of pictures of our family in them and hang them in the dining room.
I also got a pedometer, which I requested. I've been walking and trying to reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. (It's unattainable...)
Besides the fact that I had strep throat, a double ear infection, and that we spent two hours at Patient First for Kyle and Hunter to be examined for strep, I had a fabulous Mother's Day!

I would also like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Linda, and all of the other wonderful mothers that I know!

No comments: