Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

We had a mini Super Bowl party at our house with my parents. Kyle, being a Lions fan, hates the Packers and therefore was rooting for the Steelers. My dad, being a Ravens fan, hates the Steelers and therefore was rooting for the Packers. I was also rooting for the Packers as Aaron Rodgers was the man on my championship winning fantasy football team, so I was also rooting for the Packers. I convinced Peyton to root for the Packers with me and mom also chose to root for Green Bay.

Go Pack Go!

Me and my boys PeytonHere is our spread. Appetizer of cheese, crackers, and pepperoni Sweet and Sour Meatballs Chicken Ranch NachosTerps (yes, wrong team, I know) Pasta Salad Whoopie Pies (green for the Packers and yellow for the Steelers)

We had a good time watching the game... especially because the Packers beat the Steelers 31-25.

No comments: