Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Sunday was Valentine's Day and I am lucky enough to have two very cute Valentines! Sundays are my sleep-in days, so I didn't get up until around 10:30. When I came downstairs, we exchanged gifts. Kyle and I said that we weren't going to get each other anything, but of course we got each other something anyway. I bought Kyle the very romantic gift of a 6-month subscription to a Beef Jerky of the Month Club. He'll get 1/2 pound of beef jerky delivered straight to the mailbox each month until July. What a lucky guy! Haha.

Kyle bought me a Flip! For those that don't know, it's a camcorder that is smaller than our digital camera. It shoots in HD and plugs right into the computer for easy uploading. I'm sure there will be lots of videos to come of Peyton and #2 (never could think of a cute nickname for him/her), so stay tuned!

And we got Peyton some candy and books. (Well the books have not arrived yet. I think there was a backup with the delivery since daycare was closed several days last week.) So, Peyton got some candy. He was happy with that though.

Kyle went to Taco Bell to get me lunch. I'm sure that doesn't sound very romantic, but it is my favorite fast food and I was sort of craving it, so for him to go out and get it for me was very nice. We didn't do much for the rest of the day. I enjoyed the last of my 9 days off from work. We did have dinner by candlelight - which Peyton tried to blow out every 5 seconds during dinner. But he was unsuccessful, so the candle did make it all the way through dinner.

Happy Valentine's Day. Kyle and Peyton - I love you!

No comments: