Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Kyle and I have been married for four years today. Happy Anniversary Lover!

Last night we were thinking back about our wedding. It is funny to think of the things that stand out to us. I remembered Kate and her "baby bun," pregnant Becky eating up the food that my mom had at the house, sitting in the limo with my dad before the ceremony watching all of the guests filter into the church and him asking me, "Are you sure you want to do this?", getting so dizzy during the apron dance, my dad mentioning that I practically ran down the aisle, and our photographer with stinky cigar breath kissing me what seemed like a million times. There were so many more things that I don't ever want to forget.

We've been through a lot in the past four years. I graduated from grad school, we've both had a few jobs, Peyton was born (the most important thing!), we bought our new house and a few cars, and we've taken plenty of fun trips.

I can't wait to see what the coming years bring us. I love you Kyle!


1 comment:

Kate said...

The awful baby bun....seriously. What was I thinking??