Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kyle's and Hunter's Birthday

July 11 is both Kyle's and Hunter's birthday. Kyle, Peyton, Hunter, and I went to dinner at Kyle's choice of On the Border to celebrate. It was sort of a disaster because Hunter threw up his whole bottle on Kyle's leg before we even ordered our meals! I suggested we leave because Kyle's jeans were soaked, but he wanted to stay, so we did. While we were eating, we gave Hunter some tortilla chips to keep him entertained. He made the biggest mess on the table and floor, which I felt so bad about. Then, as we were trying to leave, I spilled a whole glass of water all over the place. I know our waitress was ready for us to be out of there!

When we got home, we lit a candle on a cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to Kyle and Hunter.
Then we gave Kyle his gifts. He wanted the movies that we only had on VHS on DVD. So the boys got him four movies.
I got him Road Trip on DVD, because that was the movie that we saw on our first date eleven(!) years ago. I also got him a gift card to play a round of golf.
Hugs for Daddy! (Hunter is thinking, "Ooh, while Daddy is distracted, I will steal his movie!")
Happy Birthday, Kyle! Peyton, Hunter, and I can't say enough how lucky we are that you are ours.

And a very happy FIRST birthday to Hunter! We love you!

No comments: